MyKFCExperience: KFC Customer Survey is a survey which is sponsored by Kentucky fried chicken and the main motive behind the survey is that the KFC wants to know the views and comments of their customers which help the KFC to improve and develop their products and services which is offered by the KFC to their consumers.
With the help of survey, the KFC easily get their pros and cons and according the survey, it changes their work process.
MyKFCExperience – KFC Customer Survey
There are several companies who are care about the customers and these companies designed survey to getting these customer’s survey towards how they are being treated by the company. The KFC company has designed this survey as because of to getting know how the customers feel and what is their level of satisfaction after visiting a KFC.
KFC finds their customers survey extremely valuable and goes out to make sure that their customers are honestly and genuinely telling them about how they felt with the company during their visit. This helps the company to improve on many areas that can help it grow and serve the customers in a best way.
What will you have required for survey?
- A smart device which is having the stable and fast speed internet access
- A latest receipt of the KFC outlet.
- Customers must have the ability to understand and have that much of knowledge of language like the English or Spanish.
- Information like Transaction code which was printed on the receipt
- Customer’s also need to enter the email address
- Customer’s must have an ability to recall his/her latest experience
- Age of the customers should be 18 years or more than that to be able to get enter into the KFC survey
- Customer’s should be from the United States, United Kingdom or from Canada.
Reward and prizes from the KFC survey
The survey has an added extra benefit of earning some free goodies as well while doing the Labor of filling out an entire survey. After the completion of the survey, an individual will get a code of his own.
By using this code, they can redeem a free chicken prize for themselves for filling in this survey. This is the way that the company likes to repay their customers back for spending some valuable time of their to give their precious feedback’s ad suggestions to the company.
This also motivates the consumers to give honest and genuine opinions and suggestions to the company and at the same time also shows them how much the company values their opinion.
How to Participate in the Survey
There is a procedure to follow when taking the survey. It has been described below:
- Visit any KFC outlet.
- Make a purchase. Keep the purchase receipt safely.
- This purchase receipt has the code that you need to enter while giving the survey.
- head to their official online portal link.
- Enter this purchase code for beginning your survey
- The receipt will contain a specific set of rules as well.
Once the survey is over, you will get a code that will eligible you to get a free chicken prize. However, make sure that the code is used before it gets expired.
The receipts and the coupons, all of them have a maximum validity of seven days from the day that they have been issued. coupon codes should be used within the given time limit frame to avoid any lost.
This is the basic and proper procedure to be followed for completing the survey. This KFC survey gives the all the participants a golden chance for winning a free chicken prize which customer can be redeemed by providing the code which comes prewritten on the receipt.
The media platforms which are used to register complaints are
The visited customers are able to register their problems, issues with the help line number offline or online media platforms (Web, Email). In detailed –
- Customer service contact number 800-215-5532 (7mins)
- Corporate office contact number 502-449-9872 (10mins)
- Official web page also available
- Your able to send the email which is about you complain.
- You can also visit the headquarter office at Louisville
The purpose of Kentucky Fried Chicken Survey
Eligibility criteria for MyKFCExperience
- Minimum Age Limit
To participate in the survey, you must be an adult. The minimum age limit for the survey is 18 years. If you are a kid you cannot participate in the survey.
- Valid Receipt Code
You need to have a valid purchased receipt. The reason because every buying receipt has a max validity date. You can utilize your survey code within this limit to take part in the survey.
- Employees of KFC Restaurant
There is a restriction from the company for KFC employees. They cannot participate in the survey. Because as they are the stakeholders or the company. And this survey is strictly for the customers to collect their feedback.
- English Language
To participate in the survey, you must have some basic knowledge of the English language. English is an international language and as well as a native language to America. So, the KFC survey is also available in English and Spanish language.
KFC working hours
KFC hours of operation are as following:
- On week days –
- (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) – from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- On weekends –
- (On Saturday, and On Sunday) – from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
Mr. Harland who was establisher of the KFC was born in the year of 1890 and he built a farm in Kentucky outside Henryville. they initially got food stations and further they expand it to another 6 tables. After the year of 1952, they opened franchise of their small restaurant cum shop and named it as “Kentucky Fried Chicken”.
KFC’s trademark slogan is “Its finger likin good’. KFC team comes up with few bucket meals in which Contains. There was about 600 no of KFC’s all over the world.
Related Search Terms:
- www.mykfcexperience.com free whopper
- mykfcexperience free go cup survey
- kfc guest survey
- kfc free crispy colonel sandwich survey
- kfcvisit survey
- kfc feedback
The world’s largest company which offers the chicken pressure fried and it is and ranked 2nd in the world. KFC serve better and for that, they took a survey which contains some questionnaire. By which they understand their fault and improve it.